It's been a while since I uploaded a Smylonylon comp but I have a number of them that have still not been posted. This is one that I picked primarily because I think side 2 has a number of good and yet obscure tracks. In particular, I think the way that Alex (from In Flagranti) would speed tracks up sometimes when he made these comps produces a really interesting effect. The track Going Home by Annie Haslam is really not nearly as catchy at regular speed.
There is also a new Smylonylon page on Facebook that has lots of related stuff on it.
The track I've included for separate download is the Soukous/calypso-ish African track that has a great synth bit in it at the end of side B. I also highly recommend that you download the Telex track Lakelele. I'm not sure what the Purilator - Minimal Tape track is - no record of it on the Internet.
Honorable mention goes to Sven Vath's Electric Salsa and Flash and the Pan - Walking in the Rain. Also, check out the other track on that Ramsey Lewis album Sun Goddess.
Side A (direct download)
1. Man 2 Man/Man Parrish - Male Stripper
2. Sven Vath - Electric Salsa
3. Hot Chocolate - Put Your Love in Me
4. Visage - Fade to Grey
5. OMD - Enola Gay
7. Disconnection - Dead On The Case
8. Style Council - Mick's Company
9. Gina X - No G.D.M.
10. Flash and the Pan - Walking in the Rain.
11. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
12. Fad Gadget - Coitus Interruptus
13. Liaisons Dangereuses - Los Ninos Del Parque
14. Vanity 6 - Drive Me Wild
15. Prince - Controversy
Side B (direct download)
16. Jerry Goodmann - No Fear
17. Purilator - Minimal Tape
19. Vangelis - La Fete Savage
19. Elo - The Whale
20. Annie Haslam - Going Home
21 Trio - W.W.W.
22. Alan Parsons - A Dream with a Dream
23. Ramsey Lewis - Jungle Strut
24. Malcom McLaren - Legra
25. Strech - Why Did You Do It
26. Macho - Hear Me Calling
27. D. Dundas - Jeans on
28. Slade - Coz I Luv You
29. Telex Lakelele
30. Baricentro - Tittle Tattle
31. Les Aiglons - Le Petit Chaperon Noir (download)