Monday, July 07, 2008

Diesel U Music - African radio show

Last month Diesel U Music had a temporary radio station and I was invited to do 2 shows. The first was with Matthew Stone (Wowow) and we did trance/rave music. You can listen here.

This is the second one I did, which was a chance to show the music I usually play at the regular African parties we do, the Manifesto parties. Lots of music on here is stuff you won't find anywhere else and it's fantastic - from kuduro, coupe decale, funana and finally some older central african pop. Have a listen and enjoy.

Download (160 kpbs)/123 megabytes

5 comments:

Alex Bok Bok said...

this looks big! on the download

Jason Forrest said...

This is killer man! Great stuffs! Love that motorbike sounding one! AH!

oro said...

here my new african blog:

http://orogod.blogspot.com/

Check out my recordings and other things

Oro

The Lemur said...

Hi! It's The Lemur over @ The Lemur Blog http://thelemurblog.blogspot.com/
Sunday July 27 is my birthday and I'm reaching out with this mass-created message to all 100-something blogs in my blogroll asking them to send me a nice birthday track! I would like a track to thelemurblog@hotmail.com by Sunday, when I will be posting all tracks in a nice mix - of course linking to the blogs by their respective tracks! Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely, The Lemur

The Lemur said...

Hi! Could you send me your track again? I've reuploaded the tracks from the faulty mediafire links to zshare instead but I'm at another computer where I don't have your track: DJ Cubanito - Motto, Motto

Thanks in advance and thanks for the track! I remember that it was joyful party music ^^